Internship Communications and Sustainability (Brussels or remote) – as of March 2022
Are you a student who likes to communicate in the form of short, catchy texts and call Instagram and Twitter your home? Do you have a passion for sustainability and sustainable fashion in particular? Then Ecopreneur.eu – the European Sustainable Business Federation – might have a vibrant 6-month internship for you.
Starting in March or April 2022, you would have the fine opportunity to help create some buzz around green business, the circular economy, and „Fashion For Change“, an EU-project that promotes the shift towards circular fashion in Europe.
- You‘ll be drafting and posting messages, images and infographics on the Ecopreneur.eu and FashionForChange.eu websites, in newsletters and on all our social media platforms.
- You’ll be in touch with other creative minds from our member organisations, partners, and the F4C project consortium to scout for interesting news items.
- You’ll be thinking about creative ways to reach green startups, influencers and the media to get their thumbs up on our projects and initiatives.
- You’ll be participating in the organisation of webinars, events and team meetings.
- You’ll be crunching data and stats to illustrate and share results.
- And you’ll have your own seat at the table to present them, either at our office in Brussels or at a remote location.
In addition to gaining hands-on experience in an international working environment, you’ll have the chance to build up your own network in the areas of sustainable business and EU policy making.
Please note that Ecopreneur.eu cannot offer a financial compensation for this internship; it should be financed through other means. We therefore advise students to get hold of Erasmus+ program funding or similar grants through their universities, governments or national institutions. You can find out more about Erasmus+ funding at https://erasmusintern.org/
Want more information or apply? Then drop us a line or send your application and CV (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org